We are off road enthusiasts who enjoy the great outdoors and the adventure of exploring new places.

Many things make up a great expedition. The preparations and the planning, the camping, the travel, the camaraderie, meeting new friends, challenging trails and seeing new sights around every corner are just a few reasons we enjoy it so much.

We believe that we should be good stewards of the land by following the tenets of Tread Lightly, practicing low impact camping and encouraging others to do the same.


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks Matt.......and Matt

This should be on the "Thank You" page of this blog but I wanted to make sure it is read by everyone who visits.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank Matt for all that he has done to ensure the success of this trip. The planning he has done and the routing he has done are great but what makes this even more great is that he has done all of this while serving our country in Afghanistan.

Thank you Matt for all you have done toward making this expedition one of the best.

Recently we have had another Matt sign on as an expedition member. Mr. Matt Hunt of Lincoln, Ne. He has also been deployed to Afghanistan. All of our thanks go out to him as well.

Special thanks from myself and everyone else to you both for serving our country and being part of the fight for our freedoms.

Saying thank you seems to be so inadequate. I hope someday I will be able to repay you in some way. I don't know if that is possible but I am going to try.

We will see you soon my friends. We all miss you. Especially Griz.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment